Login to your website dashboard. Navigate to Appreance> Themes. You will see your all installed Theme there. Take a look carefully and there is an “Add New” button. Just click on the button.
Now type the theme name for example “Brooklyn” and you will see the Theme.
Just hover on the Theme and click on install. After installation, you will see the active button. Now click on active.
Now you have to install the required plugins. You should install all required plugins to work with your desired theme. I am showing you the demo of installing the required plugins. This step is similar to any theme.
You will see “activate installed plugins” in the following gif file. It’s because I have already installed all required plugins. The process is very simple. You will see “Install required plugins” link. Just click on it and install all at once by selecting all. And then active all at once like the following gif. Both install and active systems are the same.
After completing the required plugin installation you will see the “Return to dashboard” link.
Install After Downloading
- Log into your web server with FTP client software.
- Unzip the “Theme.zip” file and ONLY use the extracted /Theme-name theme folder.
- Upload the extracted /Theme-name theme folder into /wp-content/themes folder.
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Login to the admin panel.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and click on the Add New button.
- Choose the Upload theme option. Click on Browse…, select the “Theme.zip” and click the Install Now button.
- After the successful installation, click on Activate or go to Appearance – Themes and click on Activate to activate the newly installed theme.
- After the theme is activated, you will be prompted to install the required plugins.